nedelja, 27. marec 2011

Stara šara... ;)

Every time I think I learned how to fly,
 there must be someone who breaks my wings 
and I fall down from the sky...






-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dreamin' wide awake…
Your gentle touch,
Your warm breath upon my skin,
Caress soft as silk,
Kisses like wings of butterfly.
Only flutter in thin air…
First ray of sun…
My dream has ended…
Your touch has vanished…
But your scent still lingers in the shadows…





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am gonna dream my wildest dreams,
I am gonna wish my craziest wishes,
I am gonna be full of hope in most hopeless times,
I am gonna scream when everybody will silently bend their heads,
I am gonna walk all over the moon, above the rainbow and put my head down on a little puffy cloud…
And I will make my deepest dreams come true.
All because of me, and not because of you.








Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar