petek, 4. marec 2011

Sorodne duše...



Na internetu sem našla zanimiv članek, ki mi je bil všeč, zato sem se odločila, da ga vključim sem :)

Finding true, soulful love is not a destination, its a journey. A real and lasting relationship with a spiritual soul mate requires inner work and outer preparation. But what is a "soul mate" really? What does the term mean in an age of online dating and a fast-paced life?

You don't have to agree on politics, but you better have compatible ideas on the nature of G-d (even if you practice different religions).

You don't have to like the same comedians, but you have to understand each other's humor.

You may give to different charities, but you have to share a generosity of spirit.

One can be Felix and one can be Oscar, but you both better be on the same page when it comes to running the household moneywise.

The man doesn't have to be Brad Pitt and the woman doesn't have to be Angelina Jolie, but the man needs to see his soulmate as HIS Angelina Jolie and the woman needs to see her soulmate as HER Brad Pitt.

Most of all, you have to feel a connection -- a connection so strong that you say, "This may be the most remarkable person I have ever met in my life." Where you look forward just as much to conversations and activities out of bed as the other way around (although you want both).

And where it's a connection that defies time -- that you know you may raise a family together and will definitely grow old together, and the prospect excites you rather than scares you.
God is my soul mate. God plays the music and calls the dances. I'm dancing to God's tune. I can feel God's rhythm in my feet and the way the bass line resonates in my core. Now, I have a dance card. Right now, I can't read the names, but I have one. God filled it out with men who would make good parteners for me. If a dancer who is not listed tries to dance with me, we won't dance well because we are not suited. The men on the card will do well because God thinks that we would do well. Not that we would be flashy, but that we would enjoy dancing together. We would make that joyful noise.








Link: http://www.beliefnet.com/Love-Family/Relationships/2008/09/What-Is-a-Soul-Mate.aspx

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar