torek, 23. avgust 2011

Out of thin air...

Sometimes I just miss you out of thin air...
Sometimes my soul just lingers...
Wondering how would it be if I wouldn't do what I did...
But the reality is like it is.
Sometimes I am miserable, 
sometimes I am happy...
Life goes on...
But sometimes...
My soul aches for yours...
My body wants to feel yours again.
My neck wants to feel your hold again.
You are the only one that did that to me... 


And as long as I am alive I will never forget it.
And I will be longing to feel it someday again.
I don't know why I am feeling the way I am...
You said that you didn't feel me in your nostrils...
But sometimes I just feel the way I do...
It saddens me...
But fuck it!
I feel the way I do.
And even if you think that I am not the one...
I think that me and you together...
Might be true.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar